Now in its eighth year, the annual UNSW Arts & Social Sciences Dean’s Research Awards celebrate excellent research performance by academic staff and Higher Degree Research (HDR) candidates within the Faculty. The winners are selected by the Dean, Professor Claire Annesley, from a shortlist of recommended recipients from a sub-panel comprised of members of the Arts & Social Sciences Research Committee.
2020 Nominations Now Open
Nominations for the 2020 Dean’s Research Awards are now open in the following categories:
- Best Monograph
- Best Monograph by an Early Career Researcher
- Best Creative Work
- Best HDR Publication
- Best Doctoral Thesis
- Best HDR Supervision
- Achievements by an Early Career Researcher
- Achievements in Research Leadership
- Research (Scholarly) Impact
- Research (Society) Impact
- HDR – Exceptional Social Engagement with Global Impact
Nominations will close on Monday 30 March 2020 and winners will be announced at a special event at The Lounge, UNSW on Thursday, 11 June 2020 (5-7pm).