Now in its eighth year, the annual UNSW Arts & Social Sciences Dean’s Research Awards celebrate excellent research performance by academic staff and Higher Degree Research (HDR) candidates within the Faculty. The winners are selected by the Dean, Professor Claire Annesley, from a shortlist of recommended recipients from a sub-panel comprised of members of the Arts & Social Sciences Research Committee.
- Best Monograph
- Best Monograph by an Early Career Researcher
- Best Creative Work
- Best HDR Publication
- Best Doctoral Thesis
- Best HDR Supervision
- Achievements by an Early Career Researcher
- Achievements in Research Leadership
- Research (Scholarly) Impact
- Research (Society) Impact
- HDR – Exceptional Social Engagement with Global Impact
Nominations are now closed and winners will be announced at a special event on Wednesday, 23 September 2020.