Face-to-face services are currently suspended. In keeping with advice from NSW health and the additional measures UNSW has adopted to help shape the profile of the COVID-19 epidemic we are temporarily suspending face-to-face Arts & Social Sciences Student Support services from The Nucleus: Student Hub.
We are still here to support you online and via phone.
The Arts & Social Sciences Student Services staff are on hand to help.
Faculty Student Services staff provide expert student administration support to our undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students. They are your first point of contact if you are seeking advice on any aspect of admission, enrolment and graduation.
At the Student Services team can help with:
- Academic Standing
- Advanced standing/credit transfer
- Change of major or specialisation
- Cross-institutional study
- Enrolment advice
- Enrolment overload
- Exchange/study abroad
- Faculty forms
- Faculty rules for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Graduation checks
- Internal program transfers
- Online Handbook
- Permissible Timetable Clashes
- Program leave, deferment and discontinuation
- Program and course advice
- Progression checks
Location: The Nucleus: Student Hub in the Library (Temporarily closed for face to face enquiries until further notice)
Phone: (02) 8263 8009
Online enquiry: Ask a Question form
Opening Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 5pm