For any general enquiries, please use the Ask A Question form
- Course Substitution Request
- Cross Institutional Study Application
- Diploma of Language Studies (Program 3417) Application (PDF)
- Enrolment Overload Request
- Full Class Enrolment Request
- Postgraduate Internal Program Transfer Application
- Program Progression Check Request
- Recognition of Prior Learning (Credit Transfer / Advanced Standing) Application
- Remove Recognition for Prior Learning (Credit Transfer / Advanced Standing) Application
- Requisite Waiver Enrolment Request
- Timetable Clash Request
Internal Program Transfers
Students enrolled in an undergraduate program will be able to apply to transfer to other undergraduate programs via myUNSW. For more information visit the UNSW internal program transfer website.
Language at UNSW may be studied at Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced levels. If you have had experience learning a language previously or are a native speaker of a particular language, you are required to complete a language placement in order to be placed at an appropriate starting point. The online language placement is for students who are enrolling into a language at UNSW for the first time.
For further information or guidance, go to The Nucleus.