The Centre is supported by a comprehensive governance structure that includes external stakeholders and Centre staff and provides management oversight, platforms for strategic discussion, and guidance for the Centre's operation.
Senior Executive Team
The Senior Executive Team oversees the daily operations of the Centre and decisions that impact our resources, policies, procedures and business processes.
Centre Steering Committee
The Steering Committee oversees the overall performance and direction of the Centre, ensures the effective, efficient and sustainable pursuit of our objectives, and assists with the development of strategy. It is also involved in monitoring the operation and finances of the Centre and ensuring compliance with UNSW policies and processes.
- Professor Claire Annesley, UNSW Arts & Social Sciences (Chair)
- Associate Professor Geoffrey Levey, Associate Dean Research
- Scientia Professor Carla Treloar, Director
- Associate Professor Kylie Valentine, Research Director
- David Cami, Faculty Executive Director
- Hanne Bjellaanes, Centre Manager
- Warwick Dawson, Director, Knowledge Exchange, Division of Enterprise
- Paul Jackson, Faculty Finance Business Partner