Student Exchange

International Students

Are you interested in studying in the School of Social Sciences for a short period, as an exchange student or visiting researcher?

You may be eligible to study with us, under the guidance and supervision of our world-leading academic staff who research and teach at the cutting edge of a range of Social Science disciplines.

We offer programs at different levels of study (undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher research degrees) based on our areas of expertise including:

Are you already enrolled here at UNSW and want to investigate going on international exchange as part of your program of study?

Visit Study Abroad and Exchange for more information about overseas study.

Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students

If you are an undergraduate or taught postgraduate student, you may be able to undertake one or two semesters of study here in the School of Social Sciences as part of a 'Study Abroad' agreement with your home institution.

Visit UNSW International for more information about our study abroad opportunities.

Research Students

If you are a research student enrolled at a partner institution, you may be able to spend a period of time in the School of Social Sciences working with an academic supervisor on the UNSW Practicum Exchange Program.

If you are enrolled as a research student at an institution we are not partnered with, you may still be able to study in the School of Social Sciences, through the UNSW International Visiting Research Students Program.

For more information about our research exchange programs, visit UNSW International.

Organisational units