- Register through Eventbrite.
- Select the “TICKETS” button
- From the list, select the workshop you would like your child/ren to attend. You can register more than one child at one time by selecting a quantity of one ticket for each separate workshop. Make sure you have selected the CORRECT WORKSHOP for the ticket. NOTE: we do not provide full refunds for change of mind. Please try to know what workshops your child is interested in PRIOR to registration.
- Select the “CHECKOUT” button
- Fill in your and your child’s information as required
- Please ensure you detail any special requirements (if applicable), and email GERRIC your child/ren's Anaphylaxis or Asthma management plans with a colour photo, their name and the workshop they will be attending. Attendance without such a plan is not permitted
- Parent/guardians MUST agree to the Terms, Conditions and Refund Policy. GERRIC assumes that you have read, understood and will adhere to our Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy – so please read it carefully
- Select “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” and you will be taken to a confirmation page
- You will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite. If you do not receive this email, please contact us as there may have been an error in your email address
- You will receive more detailed course information, including any pre-readings and specific locations, in an email closer to the programs
If the workshop your child wants is full:
- Refresh the page.
- Check if there are any other workshops they would like to do. This is the safest way to secure a place
- Sign up for the waitlist for the workshop via the link in the original event description
- You will receive an email confirmation. If you do not please contact GERRIC
- If a place is made available in the workshop your child has signed up to the waitlist for, we will contact you immediately for payment.
- If you do not hear from us, unfortunately, no additional spots are available
- If you are applying for a scholarship based on financial hardship, please view our Scholarships and submit the additional application and supporting documents in an email
- Your tickets will be reserved for 30 minutes in the Eventbrite portal during the registration process. Payment via Eventbrite is made by credit card at the time of registration
- You are only required to supply supporting selection criteria documentation (e.g. test results) if applying for a scholarship or if requested by GERRIC
- A new program application and payment is required for each student program that is offered in the year (i.e. January and July). We do not have the capacity to copy details from previous programs. This also applies for scholarship applications.
- Workshops will only run if sufficient numbers of enrolments are received
For any further information please direct enquiries to:
GERRIC - Student Programs
School of Education
UNSW Sydney 2052
Tel: (02) 9385 1972