Terms and conditions for enrolment in courses at UNSW School of Education:
- The University of New South Wales reserves the right to alter any arrangements or cancel a course or to refuse any enrolment as permitted by law.
- Should the University of New South Wales cancel a course due to low enrolment numbers or some other reason, the participant will receive a full refund of fees.
- A refund for withdrawal (less a $50 administration fee) is available if notification is received in writing either by mail or email 14 days prior to the start date.
- The University of New South Wales cannot accept responsibility for changes in personal circumstances or work commitments.
- No refunds will be given after 14 days prior to the start date
- Please note that attendance at all hours of our courses is mandatory in order to receive accreditation. No partial attendance will be able to receive accreditation, so please plan your travel and commitments accordingly.