Arts & Social Sciences Student Centre

The Arts & Social Sciences Student Centre staff are here to assist you.

Student Centre staff can provide you with expert student administration support for coursework programs. They are your first point of contact if you are seeking advice on any aspect of admission, enrolment and graduation.

At the Student Centre you can get help with:

  • Admissions
  • Academic Standing
  • Advanced standing/credit transfer
  • Change of major or specialisation
  • Cross-institutional study
  • Enrolment advice
  • Enrolment overload
  • Exchange/study abroad
  • Faculty forms
  • Faculty rules for undergraduate and postgraduate students
  • Graduation checks
  • Internal program transfers
  • Online Handbook
  • Permissible Timetable Clashes
  • Program leave, deferment and discontinuation
  • Program and course advice
  • Progression checks

If you would like to:

  • Apply for Study Overload
  • Apply for Recognition of Prior Learning
  • Get approval for a timetable clash
  • Enrol in a full class
  • Request a Program Progression Check
  • Request a Course Substitution
  • Request a Waiver of a Prerequisite.

You can complete and submit the relevant form on the forms page. You will receive an email response to your request.

Contact Us

Location: Room G1 Ground Floor, Morven Brown Building (C20)

Phone: (02) 9385 2289

Online enquiry: Ask a Question form

Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm