Arts & Social Sciences Grievance Officers

If you have a course-related complaint, you have a number of options for how you can raise the issue.

The first option is usually to discuss your problem with your tutor, your lecturer, or the course coordinator. Alternatively, you could seek advice from your School Grievance Officer. If you intend to approach the School Grievance Officer, begin by sending an email.

The contact details for the Arts & Social Sciences Grievance Officers are listed below

School of the Arts & Media

School of Education

School of Humanities & Languages

School of Social Sciences