Applications are now open for Semester 2*. Click here to apply online
*Master of Teaching and Graduate Diploma of Education programs are not open for Session 2 enrolment.
The Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences offers professionally relevant, socially engaged and intellectually stimulating Postgraduate Coursework programs.
Postgraduate study in Arts and Social Sciences gives you the opportunity to undertake a program that interests you, that expands your ideas about the global and local, social and political environment as well as providing you with an enriching university education.
Coursework programs are largely seminar-based and most courses are offered in the evening to accomodate those who work and study.
Commencing Students Guide
This guide lists many of the key services and resources you can access as a UNSW Arts and Social Sciences PG student.
Enrolment for Semester 1 is now open!
Get the courses you want: Enrollment into postgraduate classes will soon be open for admitted students. If your application is successful you will be able to accept your offer and enrol in your classes. Enrol early to secure your preferred courses for Semester 2, 2013.
TIMETABLE AND COURSE DETAILS:
- Applied Linguistics - Arts
- Counselling - Social Work
- Couple and Family Therapy
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Development Studies
- Educational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in University Learning and Teaching
- Graduate Certificate of Teaching
- Graduate Diploma in Education
- International Law and International Relations
- International Relations
- Interpreting and Translation
- Journalism and Communication
- Law, Media & Journalism
- Master of Education Programs
- Master of Teaching / Graduate Diploma in Education
- MEd in Assessment & Evaluation
- MEd in Educational Psychology
- MEd in Educational Studies
- MEd in Gifted Education
- MEd in Higher Education
- MEd in Special Education
- MEd in TESOL
- Policy Studies
- Public Relations and Advertising